MYSTERIES OF THE TWELFTH HOUSE
A twelve-week course teaching the foundations of the twelfth house
Mysteries of the twelfth house is a twelve-week course with a weekly Lesson (written/video), one Live training by a guest teacher (TBA), and a Question & Answer segment.
To summarize, in this online course, I will be sharing:
- The foundations of the twelfth house
- Impact of the twelfth house on our nature, relationships, healing, spirituality, and more.
- How to read planets in the twelfth house
- Various planetary yogas related to the twelfth house, and
- Special bonus: A live webinar with Visti Larsen, on the topic of Tapasvi Yoga.
Your engagement will not require more than 30 minutes each week.
What we can accomplish together:
- During this course, you will put to test your applied knowledge on the topics through quizzes and thought-provoking questions,
- Each week you will receive a short lesson (written/audio), making a total of 12 lessons at the conclusion of the course,
- A Q&A segment where you can post your questions that will be answered for the benefit of you and all the other participants.
Jaimini Scholar, Jyotiṣa Paṇḍita, PJC Mentor, Branka started learning jyotiṣa since 2001 from SJC Serbia.
In her early years of study, she was encouraged to travel and start teaching Jyotish in small beginner groups alongside her friends and colleagues. Since her first touch with Jyotish in 2001, she has travelled the world, attending courses held by her Jyotish Guru Pt. Sanjay Rath.
Her early love for spiritual books and the subject of Jyotish inspired her to translate five of her Guru’s books to her native language, and is author of Truths about the Sun signs and Letters to my Jyotish friends. She is currently working on a commentary to the Jyotish classic Jataka Pārijāta, contributes to Jyotish magazine The Jyotish Digest and keeps a weekly Jyotish newsletter.
StartLesson 1: Various names of the twelfth bhavā (1:52)
StartLesson 2: Nature of the twelfth bhavā
StartLesson 3: The twelfth house as a shadow house
StartLesson 4: How good are we at paying our bills?
StartLesson 5: The more nuanced facets of the 12th house with Visti Larsen (18:02)
StartLesson 6: The twelfth house & peace of mind
StartLesson 7: Guna, quality of one's mind, and how to improve it
StartLesson 8: Role of the 12th house in marriage and relationships
StartLesson 9: The 12th house & (spiritual) path
StartLesson 10: The twelfth house and karaka(s)
StartLesson 11: Important yoga´s and the twelfth house
StartLesson 12: All the things (sleep, bed, UL, dreams, and more)